Friday, November 23, 2007

Scotland

Two weekends ago, Nov. 16th - 18th, Jenna and I went to Scotland! OMG, it was absolutely amazing! Edinburgh was a beautiful city, I really enjoyed walking around the city. But it was a lot of up and down hills. Edinburgh Castle was on top of a hill and the hostel we were staying at was right across the street from the Castle. So when I got off the bus and turned to start walking to the hostel and saw the hill I had to walk up. Lets just say that I got my exercise walking around the city. But it was awesome!

On Saturday we went on a tour of Scotland. It was BEAUTIFUL! Unfortunately, it rained most of Saturday but I did not care, I was outside the tour bus taking pictures and enjoying the scenery. Our first stop was at the Highland Cow, Hamish. I never realized how a cow could be such a big tourist attraction.
We drove up to the highland and saw the most beautiful sights. The part of the tour I was the most excited for was to see Nessie!!!! But I never did see the Lock Ness Monster :( But I really enjoyed going to Lock Ness.
I had an amazing time last weekend and I even got some STARBUCKS!!!!

No comments: